Tuesday 23 October 2018

How to Secure Your WordPress Site


Have you ever been hacked? Whether that’s a yes or a no, falling victim to a malicious hacker is one of the worst experiences you’ll ever have. I’ve been hacked before, and you don’t want to know how frustrating it is. How I wish I knew what I’m about to share with you today. And what’s that? In today’s post, you and I cover a couple of security measures to protect your WordPress site from the bad guys. On top of that, we pepper the post with a couple of excellent WordPress security tools, so be on the lookout for that.
How to Secure Your WordPress Site
Before we go on, it’s important to keep in mind that securing your WordPress site is not a single process. Instead, WordPress security involves repeatedly doing many things right. And contrary to popular belief, protecting your WordPress site is simple.
Read on to learn how you can secure your WordPress site without breaking a sweat.
Update, Update & Update
I can’t emphasize this enough but running an out of date website makes it all too easy for attackers. Why do you think I was hacked? That’s right; I forgot to update one of my test sites. Now I know better; I use ManageWP
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18005/how-to-secure-your-wordpress-site



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/10/23/how-to-secure-your-wordpress-site/

No comments:

Post a Comment