Wednesday 24 October 2018

WP Mobile Menu grew rapidly tnx to 1 dev doing all the right things


Rui Guerreiro is the creator of WP Mobile Menu, a user-friendly, dedicated and responsive WordPress menu plugin which has just hit 40k active installs on the official WordPress.org repository, while Rui himself has recently quit his day job to work on it full-time. To mark these occasions – we invited him to have a chat about the successful operation he has been quietly running. Rui, thanks for agreeing to do this! What’s your background story? How did you end up with WordPress?
Thanks for having me for this interview. I appreciate it.
I’m Rui and I’m 38 years old. I have actually been programming since I was 14 years old.
I worked in the Banking industry as a software developer for about a decade, where I worked mainly with Java, Cobol, DB2, and AS400. Working with senior engineers and dealing with Big Data was really important for my evolution and has helped me reach my current knowledge and perspective about software development.
In 2011, due to the banks’ crisis and since I was employed as a consultant through an external company, I was forced to move away and decided that it was an opportunity to go ahead and start something new as a Freelancer, as
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18019/wp-mobile-menu-grew-rapidly-tnx-to-1-dev-doing-all-the-right-things



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/10/24/wp-mobile-menu-grew-rapidly-tnx-to-1-dev-doing-all-the-right-things/

No comments:

Post a Comment