Thursday 25 October 2018

WP Engine Has Acquired Array Themes and Atomic Blocks


Ever since releasing my first commercial WordPress theme in May of 2009, I’ve been privileged to continue the journey of crafting unique products for the WordPress industry at large. I wake up every day and do my best work to ensure my customers get the best website on the planet, without compromise. Early on, I made a firm decision to remain fiercely focused on the quality of everything I was creating to ensure the end user received nothing less than extraordinary. The design, the code, the user experience, the partners I chose, the customer support, and the avenues which I chose to distribute my work were all meticulously chosen and crafted to produce an output I was confident would resonate with my peers and customers. And luckily, it did!
Sticking to this formula year after year since 2009, I was able to grow an industry-respected WordPress business with a dedicated customer base that continues to follow me on this journey. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for the many designers, developers, writers, agencies, and business owners that trusted me with their website by choosing to install an Array theme over the hundreds of thousands of WordPress themes
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18024/wp-engine-has-acquired-array-themes-and-atomic-blocks



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/10/25/wp-engine-has-acquired-array-themes-and-atomic-blocks/

No comments:

Post a Comment