Monday 21 January 2019

2018 Year in Review – Pippins Plugins


Since 2012, I have written a year-in-review post to detail and share highlights and challenges of the previous year. So as is tradition, here is my review of 2018. In all, 2018 was an incredibly successful year for me and my company, Sandhills Development. We had some great achievements that expanded the team, grew our revenue and profit, acquired a new product, sold two plugin products, branched out into a new market and industry, and matured as a company. We also, however, had some significant challenges that were perhaps some of the hardest yet. I’d like to share some details about each.
When Sandhills Development first started, I had no intention of having a large team and was very reluctant to ever grow the company to more than 5-8 people. Through the growth of our products, however, it has been necessary to increase the size of our team to fill ever-growing resource needs. At first I was leery to allow the team to expand beyond what I felt I could directly manage but overtime I welcomed the challenges that are involved with doing so.
Today we are at 19 full time employees and one part time / variable time contractor on the software side of the business, and two full time
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18318/2018-year-in-review-pippins-plugins



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/2018-year-in-review-pippins-plugins/

No comments:

Post a Comment