Tuesday 20 December 2016

A quick interview with Syed Balkhi


Quick interviews is our new series of posts featuring some of the most influential people within the WordPress ecosystem. For our first quick interview, we had the privilege of talking to Syed Balkhi, founder of WPBeginner.com (among other things).
1. Hi Syed, could you tell us a little about yourself and background?
My name is Syed Balkhi. I’m the founder of WPBeginner, the largest WordPress resource site for beginners. I’m also the co-founder of OptinMonster, Envira Gallery, WPForms, Soliloquy, and MonsterInsights. My expertise is in online marketing and conversion rate optimization.
2. When did you first stumble upon WordPress?
I discovered WordPress in 2006.
3. What product / website of yours are you most proud of and why?
I’m very proud of WPBeginner because we are the leading resource site for beginners. We create free tutorials to help people get started with WordPress. Unlike other sites, our tutorials are step-by-step so beginner users can easily follow it.
4. Have you had any epic fails so far that you’d like to share with us?
I have had several failures. But I like to look at them as lessons that I learn from. I started a fitness website several years
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14046/a-quick-interview-with-syed-balkhi




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2016/12/20/a-quick-interview-with-syed-balkhi/

No comments:

Post a Comment