Tuesday 20 December 2016

Mergebot is in Beta (Screencasts)


It’s been a few months since my last article about Mergebot and people have been asking for an update. For the past month or so I’ve been onboarding people manually, doing a one-on-one screen sharing session, guiding them through set up and helping them take their first steps with Mergebot. I learned a lot during these walkthroughs and it gave me the insight needed to shape the documentation and screencasts for the onboarding process. The Beta is Open
Three weeks ago (Nov 29) I finished producing the onboarding process and we opened up the first public seats for the Mergebot beta. I sent an email to our beta email list and the first 75 seats went very fast. We immediately had a little feedback coming in from customers via email and the private Slack chat (everyone who signs up automatically gets invited to our Mergebot Slack chat). I say “customers” because we decided to charge for the beta. People tend to take free accounts for granted and I felt charging for it would help with that. I want people to ask themselves “Am I getting value out of Mergebot?” every time they receive an invoice.
We decided to charge a special beta rate of $9/month for 10
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14050/mergebot-is-in-beta-screencasts




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2016/12/20/mergebot-is-in-beta-screencasts/

No comments:

Post a Comment