Friday 22 March 2019

Interview with Radu Oprea, Co-Founder of tagDiv


Radu Oprea is the co-founder of tagDiv, a company that focuses on building amazing blog, news, and magazine WordPress themes. He’s also the senior developer behind the Newspaper and Newsmag themes; which are used to power thousands of WordPress sites across the globe. tagDiv has sold well over 92,000 copies, making them a Power Elite Author on ThemeForest. You can find Radu on LinkedIn. This is our recent interview with him, as part of our Kinsta Kingpin series.
Q1: What is your background, & how did you first get involved with WordPress?
I’ve been a computer science passionate since always. Curious about the way my computer worked, I’ve started programming and loved it. The online environment became my playground, and I’ve easily gone from experimenting with desktop applications to creating websites as a hobby. Back in 2007, Romania was making progress with online payments, and I’ve started my digital experience with several projects. Most of them didn’t work out, but some of them did. I kept testing new ideas although my family and friends were teasing me about getting a real job.
In 2009, I was working on an uptime monitoring service and needed
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18472/interview-with-radu-oprea-co-founder-of-tagdiv



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2019/03/22/interview-with-radu-oprea-co-founder-of-tagdiv/

No comments:

Post a Comment