Thursday 21 March 2019

We Recreated Apple.com Home Page Elementor & With Essential Addons!


We literally created Apple.com Homepage, with Elementor & our Essential Addons for Elementor in 30-min, and now you will be able to do in 1 Min! How? We are sharing the templates with you for free, so you could just import and it will be live where you want, and you will have all the freedom of WordPress & Elementor to edit & customize more if you want! Well, it all started me traveling to Singapore in a very late night flight, checking Twitter, and found this Tweet from 999th most Important Matt, that he created Apple Homepage for $500! (Obviously joke)
Apple paid me $500 to design their homepage. Thank you @BeaverBuilder for making this effortless AND profitable! pic.twitter.com/BtMtazwsBD
— Matt Medeiros (@mattmedeiros) March 20, 2019
But he claimed to do it in Beaver Builder, with all due respect to their talented developer, here at WPDeveloper, we are a big fan of Elementor, so I pinged our main guy, (My partner, and CEO of WPDevloper), Rupok, is it possible to do it? He said he could do it in 30min, I challenged him to make that and share with me. And you know what happened after I came back from little shopping & Brunch in Orchard Road? He sent me this!
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18468/we-recreated-apple-com-home-page-elementor-with-essential-addons



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2019/03/21/we-recreated-apple-com-home-page-elementor-with-essential-addons/

No comments:

Post a Comment