Saturday 23 March 2019

Drag & Drop Page and Content Organization for WordPress


Today is a big day! I’ve been working on OrganizeWP for quite some time now, and I’m thrilled to be launching it for my fellow WordPress users.
I built OrganizeWP to help us better manage our content. WordPress is a powerful content management system (there’s no denying that) but I was always bothered with some of the conventions involved in the way the WordPress Admin was set up when it came to Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types.
My first attempt at solving the problem was a plugin called Hierarchy. It was built some time ago and required quite a bit of developer knowledge to fully utilize. OrganizeWP is a complete re-thinking of that, written in a much more organized, optimized, and modern way.
I would encourage you to check out the Philosophy behind OrganizeWP, and definitely watch the 2 minute overview video as well:
I hope you enjoy OrganizeWP!
OrganizeWP will save you money, time, and frustration by allowing you to take back your content. Get organized today!
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18475/drag-drop-page-and-content-organization-for-wordpress



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2019/03/23/drag-drop-page-and-content-organization-for-wordpress/

1 comment:

  1. "Best Blockchain App Development : Blockchain and NFT is a thriving technology helping businesses empower their growth, get your business the best blockchain app development and NFT Marketplace Development Company
    with Hashstudioz Technologies ."

    ReplyDelete