Friday 19 April 2019

SiteGround vs DigitalOcean From WordPress Hosting Perspective


I am using DigitalOcean for years to host my websites as I am working in a tech company and I find easy to do most of the work myself. I like to have a good site that is offering good performances and security, most of the times I wonder how DigitalOcean is comparing with SiteGround from a performance perspective. I need to host multiple websites and I need to take this into consideration when comes to price, I will take also into consideration when comparing SiteGround vs DigitalOcean. Both companies are offering different services so I will start next with what each of them is offering in terms of services and WordPress hosting.
What SiteGround Has to Offer
SiteGround is a managed hosting provider that offers shared hosting. It is offering various plans from which you may choose in function of the needs, we will discuss more on the next points. With SiteGround you just choose the package and they will set up everything that is needed to host your website. In the backend, it is using cPanel to host your sites. It has daily and advanced backups for you to protect the data. SiteGround it is running on the latest technologies like PHP7 and last MySql making your website very fast.
SiteGround
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18548/siteground-vs-digitalocean-from-wordpress-hosting-perspective



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2019/04/19/siteground-vs-digitalocean-from-wordpress-hosting-perspective/

No comments:

Post a Comment