Wednesday 23 May 2018

‘IconicWP’ Doubled Its Revenues By Leveraging Key Freemius Features


A very exciting interview is in store, as this time we get caught up with James Kemp, the founder and owner of IconicWP, a thriving premium WooCommerce plugins store. James, thanks for agreeing to share and talk about your WordPress products and business strategies with us. Why don’t we start off by getting to know you a bit – where are you based? Are you working from home or from an office?
Hello! Thanks for having me. Freemius has been instrumental to my business, so I’m excited to share what’s been going on.
I’m currently based in a rural village in the Midlands of the UK. I work from home. Previously I had my own office room at home, but when my second child came along it was turned into a nursery. As such, I now work from the kitchen which we’ve turned into an office space using reclaimed scaffolding boards.
It can get tricky, as my family is home 3 days a week and the children don’t always understand that I’m working. But the other side of that is that I get to see my family more than most people who work 9-5.
I’m tempted to do a garage conversion at some point so I have a slight disconnect between work and home.
Wow, you must
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17464/iconicwp-doubled-its-revenues-by-leveraging-key-freemius-features



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/05/23/iconicwp-doubled-its-revenues-by-leveraging-key-freemius-features/

No comments:

Post a Comment