Wednesday 30 May 2018

Interview about the challenges of running a WordPress plugin business


As a client service provider by day, one of my common problems when using WordPress is tracking and monitoring user activity. When a project has multiple users making changes every day it can sometimes become a game of “he said, she said” when things go wrong and no one can be held accountable. WP Security Audit Log aims to help solve problems like that as well as keep WordPress administrators aware of any suspicious behavior that is taking place on their site that might be malicious in nature. Developer Robert Abela took the time to discuss how he became interested in WordPress security, the biggest difficulties that have come up during WP Security Audit Log’s development and some interesting talking points about why his company stopped using Easy Digital Downloads.
Can you start by telling me a bit about yourself and how you got started working with WordPress?
Thank you for having me on this interview Brian. I am Robert Abela, the founder of the WP Security Audit Log plugin and the WP White Security website. I am from sunny Malta but live in Scotland. I worked in software startup companies for the first 15 years of my career. I worked as a QA engineer, systems engineer,
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17486/interview-about-the-challenges-of-running-a-wordpress-plugin-business



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/05/30/interview-about-the-challenges-of-running-a-wordpress-plugin-business/

No comments:

Post a Comment