Monday 21 May 2018

Peter Nilsson on WPNewsify, WordPress Security and Gutenberg!


Peter Nilsson has been involved with WordPress for a long time. He is an active member of the WordPress community who is highly active on Twitter and WordPress forums. He is the reason behind many successful WordPress ventures including WP Newsify, WP Daily Themes and more. But enough from me, let’s hear it from the man himself! Q) You have been very active in the WordPress community. Can you tell us something about yourself?
First, I would like to say that I am happy to participate in this interview. My name is Peter Nilsson, and I live in Sweden and Thailand. I’m very fortunate that I have a wonderful family around me. Before I practically stumbled into WordPress, I worked every possible job—I worked on ships in Europe, was a construction worker in Sydney, work in industrial settings, was an IT technician, was self-employed, and more.
Q) WordPress has been your industry for a long while now. Considering that there are many great CMSs out there, why WordPress?
I’ve tried other CMSs like Joomla and Magento, but I chose WordPress because of its diversity. Instead of asking, “What can you create with WordPress?” you can turn the question around and
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17447/peter-nilsson-on-wpnewsify-wordpress-security-and-gutenberg



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/05/21/peter-nilsson-on-wpnewsify-wordpress-security-and-gutenberg/

No comments:

Post a Comment