Tuesday 25 September 2018

Guide to Completing Website Projects on Budget


Today, my office is on board a Megabus from Las Vegas to California for my 30th birthday weekend. I’ve set aside a budget and planned for the various activities I want to do in California that are within my budget. My ideal vision for my trip may be to splurge on a $2,400 VIP Disneyland Tour, but my budget will dictate what I can actually afford to do. This is what it’s like for clients that come to WebDevStudios (WDS). You have a vision for your website and a rough idea on how much you can spend. Our team then has a thorough discovery with you in order to determine what can be built within that budget. Creating a budget during the initial phases of the project helps to manage expectations, set realistic goals and deliverables, and prepare for unexpected costs. WDS respects clients’ budgets and as a Project Manager, my goal is to bring your vision to life by completing your website projects on budget. Here are the ways we do that: We Perform a Client Discovery
Once you’ve gone through the discovery and design phase of the project life cycle, your Project Manager will begin preparing for the development phase. At this point, your Client Strategist has created
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17907/guide-to-completing-website-projects-on-budget



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/09/25/guide-to-completing-website-projects-on-budget/

No comments:

Post a Comment