Tuesday 18 September 2018

Selling WordPress Plugins with Freemius


Starting a plugin business these days is hard. The market feels saturated and it looks like that everything you think of is already there. In such a saturated market, how will people find your plugin? I have thought of the same thing. I’ve decided that I want to focus on developing (and a little marketing) but I don’t want to lose my energy on maintaining a licensing solution. In this article, I’ll try to make it easier for you to start a plugin business with Freemius. Why Freemius?
There are of course a lot of options you could choose to sell your WordPress plugins with. One of the most popular ones is using Easy Digital Downloads and their Software Licensing. Another one is using WooCommerce and their Software Add-on.
There are a bunch of other options which I’ve described in my other article on making money with WordPress products.
I’ve chosen Freemius because they have a platform that just works with a 5-minute integration SDK. They also work on extending their platform with new features and improve existing ones. One of the great things is that you don’t have to worry about payment gateways, VAT and similar stuff that involves transactions.
Everything
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17879/selling-wordpress-plugins-with-freemius



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/09/18/selling-wordpress-plugins-with-freemius/

No comments:

Post a Comment