Wednesday 26 September 2018

Going all in: One year later


On this day last year I went all in with WP Dispensary, leaving behind 10+ years of full time freelancing. It was one of the most exciting times in my life, both professionally and personally.
I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders when I was able to stop freelancing and focus full time on my own product.
Since then, a lot has happened, but professionally and personally.
I wanted to take some time today to reflect on the last year, talking about the things I’ve done, the things I’ve gone through and the things I’m working towards in this next year.
I’ve learned a lot in the last year
Personally, I’ve learned:
Some of my “friends” weren’t really all they claimed to be.
There are things in my life I enjoy, and I can no longer spend time on anything else.
My health habits (or lack of) are starting to take effect, and I hate it.
Professionally, I’ve learned:
I jumped in to full time work at WP Dispensary a little too early.
The cannabis industry is still very much in a state of flux, so what works today usually won’t work tomorrow.
WP Dispensary needs it’s own cart solution instead of simply connecting to WooCommerce.
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17915/going-all-in-one-year-later



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/09/26/going-all-in-one-year-later/

No comments:

Post a Comment