Thursday 19 January 2017

A quick interview with Justin Tadlock (Theme Hybrid)


I started messing around with WordPress back in 2007. Justin Tadlock was already an active member of the, way less crowded back then, WordPress community. 10 years later, I asked Justin if he’d be interested in answering 10 questions. These are his answers. Hi could you tell us a little about yourself and background?
I grew up in Alabama and am now currently living here. I earned a B.A. in English from Auburn University with primary concentration in creative writing and a secondary concentration in journalism. I’ve worked all sorts of jobs like grocery store stockboy, field hand who picked watermelons and baled hay, English teacher in Korea, and all kinds of other things.
My interests are far and wide. I garden and hope to run my own farm one day. I plan to publish at least one best-selling novel. I’m currently relearning how to write using the Spencerian Cursive method. I’m also just starting to use fountain pens, which are a joy to write with (no idea why ballpoints ever became more popular).
When did you first stumble upon WordPress?
I first started using WordPress in 2005. I had given it a try once before that. Primarily, I was looking for something easy
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14243/a-quick-interview-with-justin-tadlock-theme-hybrid




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/01/19/a-quick-interview-with-justin-tadlock-theme-hybrid/

No comments:

Post a Comment