Wednesday 18 January 2017

How you can contribute to WordPress (yes,


Me: Do you regularly use WordPress? You: Yes, I love it, it’s fantastic!
Me: Have you ever thought about helping contribute to WordPress?
You: No, I am not a developer.
Me: Well, good news, you do not have to be!
You: Ok, tell me more…
Whether you have considered it or not, I am so certain that you CAN contribute to WordPress that I will personally offer to help you find a way to do so. I will outline some options below, but feel free to reach out to me directly and I promise to help!
But first, a little background on me…
I graduated from college in 2001 with a degree in Computer Science, but have not spent any significant time coding since then. I have held roles in project management, product management, and team and customer management. The way I tell it, no one would realistically hire me these days to do development. And yet, there has been a fantastic opportunity for me to help contribute to WordPress as a deputy release lead on WordPress 4.7. While this was a significant time commitment for me, there are ways you can contribute with minimal time commitment.
Now let us focus on how you could contribute…
I am going to give you some options to describe
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14236/how-you-can-contribute-to-wordpress-yes




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/how-you-can-contribute-to-wordpress-yes/

No comments:

Post a Comment