Wednesday 1 February 2017

Transparency Report #3: AlienWP Progress Report, Updates & New Site


First of all I thought I’d explain where the transparency reports disappeared to, I started this series of posts back last year after the sale of WPLift and I planned to do one each month.I’ve even purchased the domain name TransparencyReport.com, a great domain that I paid around $500 for so I still plan to do something with that soon. Unfortunately I started to get behind after just two reports as I had a high work-load so I thought I would remove them so I could concentrate on running my sites, I’ve had a few people asking where they went and I had thought about bringing them back so here we are. I think this time, rather than commit to doing a report each month I will focus on creating one when I have something interesting to share. I actually deleted the last two reports from the site, I managed to recover the first one from archive.org, in the second one I talked about how I had merged AlienWP.com and Fimply.de and redesigned the site but unfortunately I couldn’t recover that post. In this post I will let you know how that went along with the up to date financials, give some updates about ThemeFurnace and also talk a little about a new project I have been
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14310/transparency-report-3-alienwp-progress-report-updates-new-site




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/transparency-report-3-alienwp-progress-report-updates-new-site/

No comments:

Post a Comment