Tuesday 18 July 2017

Caspar Hübinger – WProfesional of the Month (Interview at Nelio Software)


Do you want to drive more traffic to your web? So do I! That’s why we created Nelio Content, a new plugin that automates content promotion in social networks. Want to know more? Welcome another month to the interview section of our blog. I know it’s a hot summer and you’d rather be in the beach (assuming you aren’t there already), but we’re back here with an awesome interview. Our interviewee today was nominated by Konstantin Obenland a few months ago. He’s part of the German community (WordCamp organizer, i18n leader, and WP developer) and I’ve been told he’s a pretty good musician too (judge for yourself, but I’m sure you’ll agree ). Without further ado, please meet Caspar Hübinger!
Danke für das Interview, Caspar. It’s a pleasure to have you here! First of all, I’d like to congratulate you on your talk at WordCamp Europe 2017 – I couldn’t attend to it (I was at the other track), but I’m really looking forward to watch it on WordPress.tv. You’re quite involved with the WordPress community (organizer of the WordCamp Europe, German Locale Manager, plugin author, theme creator, …).
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15674/caspar-h-binger-wprofesional-of-the-month-interview-at-nelio-software




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/caspar-hubinger-wprofesional-of-the-month-interview-at-nelio-software/

No comments:

Post a Comment