Monday 17 July 2017

Hey WordPress Companies – Don’t Forget About Your Customers


I have been reviewing WordPress themes and plugins actively since 2007 and have always been aware of all the major players in the industry; however my experience at WordCamp Europe last month in Paris opened my eyes to so many WordPress companies I was never been aware of. There are so many new companies fighting for a piece of the WordPress pie.
One way to look at it is that the WordPress market is much more competitive today than it was just a few years ago. Others would argue that the market has become saturated.
With more people fighting for a share of the premium WordPress market, we are seeing many companies change the structure of their business in order to survive. Along the way, I believe many companies are forgetting about the customer.
Watch my video below to hear my thoughts on this issue.
Prefer to read my thoughts? Keep reading on
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15667/hey-wordpress-companies-don-t-forget-about-your-customers




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/07/17/hey-wordpress-companies-dont-forget-about-your-customers/

No comments:

Post a Comment