Monday 24 July 2017

How to become a digital nomad as a WordPress developer.


Alright guys, I’ll admit it, I got a little too excited there about my new life as a digital nomad. So excited, in fact, that I pretty much wrote that entire last article of mine as a giant humblebrag which focused primarily on my accomplishments instead of providing you with any real value… #Whoops, sorry about that. Anyways, if you haven’t read that one and you’re interested in hearing about my personal milestones then by all means check it out… But, if you’d be more interested in learning how I came to make my transition to island life, then you’re in luck. I’ve written this post to help answer all of your questions.
So, here it is… My guide to location independence: in this post you’ll learn how I made my transition from full-time employee to full-time freelancer… And then again from freelancer to digital nomad.
I’d say there’s only one thing better than living my dream as a beach bum while traveling the world with my best friend, and that’s living my dream while still growing my business… Okay, well, perhaps winning the lotto and never working again does sound even better, but for those
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15704/how-to-become-a-digital-nomad-as-a-wordpress-developer




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/07/24/how-to-become-a-digital-nomad-as-a-wordpress-developer/

1 comment:

  1. Wow :)
    This is an incredible collection of ideas!
    Waiting for more helpful pieces.
    You would amazing to read a similar one here-
    thebestpickers

    ReplyDelete