Wednesday 26 July 2017

My WordCamp Europe Facebook Marketing Campaign…what I would do differently


In the past few months I have been playing around with a few sites with a new form of marketing – Facebook Marketing. It’s a fairly new string to my bow so I’m still new to it, but I thought I would try a little bit something different than previous attempts. Attempts at marketing have been a bit – well – hit and miss. Sure I’ve had some success, but other times there have been failures. One area I think I’ve struggled is in the digital goods markets – such as plugins and even blog posts. It’s been a bit tricky getting the message correct and getting clickthroughs. Generally the campaigns that I engage with are often physical products, or physical locations (so t-shirts or restaurants). I don’t sell physical products, or have a physical location. Or do I….?
Enter WordCamp Europe
So in the middle of last month was WordCamp Europe, a fantastic conference for WordPress professionals. As per my usual preparation – I put out my usual post asking for people to meet. What I find useful about doing these posts is it puts me in the mindset of meeting people and actually making connections before the event.
Now this time,
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15722/my-wordcamp-europe-facebook-marketing-campaign-what-i-would-do-differently




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/my-wordcamp-europe-facebook-marketing-campaign-what-i-would-do-differently/

No comments:

Post a Comment