Wednesday 26 April 2017

I’m Adam Warner, Community Evangelist at SiteLock and Co-founder of FooPlugins. Ask Me Anything!


I discovered WordPress in 2005 and have been working on the platform and within the community ever since. To feed my entrepreneurial spirit, I’ve founded several WordPress-focused businesses that provided education, plugins and consulting services for online business owners.

I’m a true WordPress Evangelist in spirit and personality, and that also happens to be my job title with SiteLock.com.

I’m also passionate about my family (including two boys under five), robots, and of course Life, the Universe and Everything.

I’ve got my coffee, water, and a full charge on the laptop. Ask me anything!
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14961/i-m-adam-warner-community-evangelist-at-sitelock-and-co-founder-of-fooplugins-ask-me-anything




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/im-adam-warner-community-evangelist-at-sitelock-and-co-founder-of-fooplugins-ask-me-anything/

No comments:

Post a Comment