Tuesday 25 April 2017

Learn More When You Use WordPress For Your Email Marketing – Caldera Forms


If you’ve purchased anything form our site recently, you might have noticed we added a checkout field asking if the purchase is for your own site or a client site. Also, thank you I put that there because I was writing some user on-boarding emails and I kept writing sentences like “on your site or the sites you build for your customers.” This bothered me as it meant I was lacking the ability to talk to our customers in a sophisticated manner. I wanted to be able to talk to those building sites for themselves vs. those who make websites for a living differently. These are two major segments in our customers, and they have very different needs.
So I added a custom field on our checkout and sent the data to MailChimp and ConvertKit. Now my emails can be tailored to who they are reaching.
Know Your Users
I love email marketing. It’s been the best driver of revenue increases for Caldera Forms, both in terms of how we get sales and what we sell. We use MailChimp a lot, and it’s one of the most popular add-ons for Caldera Forms. We’ve been giving our MailChimp add-on a lot of love recently because of feature requests from customers and the needs of our own
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14953/learn-more-when-you-use-wordpress-for-your-email-marketing-caldera-forms




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/learn-more-when-you-use-wordpress-for-your-email-marketing-caldera-forms/

No comments:

Post a Comment