Wednesday 19 April 2017

Interview with Ionut Neagu of Themeisle and codeinwp


You can find Ionut on LinkedIn or Twitter. This is our recent interview with him, as part of our Kinsta Kingpin series. Q1: What is your background, & how did you first get involved with WordPress?
I have a software engineer background, however, I have learned along the way that I have other passions and skills, so I have used my freelancing income as a developer to start my entrepreneurial journey. I got involved seriously with WordPress after we got good rankings for “PSD to WordPress”, I was doing things before like creating some blogs, however not that serious.
Q2: What should readers know about all the stuff you’re doing in WordPress these days?
I spend most of my time nowadays mostly thinking/brainstorming about WordPress and not doing much else, sometimes I am writing about WordPress on codeinwp.com/blog/ or fixing small bits of code on our free themes at Themeisle.
Q3: What challenges did you face in getting to where you are now professionally?
Being extremely curious means that I also have a problem with learning things from others, I mean most of the time I prefer to experiment with things and do them as I think, this often means that I do lots of mistakes
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14910/interview-with-ionut-neagu-of-themeisle-and-codeinwp




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/interview-with-ionut-neagu-of-themeisle-and-codeinwp/

No comments:

Post a Comment