Wednesday 26 April 2017

WordPress Interview: Rich Tabor


It is so nice to meet different people and hear different stories. Just when you think you’ve heard it all there is a surprise around the corner. That is actually the reason we started this whole interviewing thing and I hope you share my enthusiasm with each new guest. Today it is my pleasure to introduce Rich Tabor who will be sharing his WordPress story with us. Rich is a founder of ThemeBeans, he is a WordPress theme reviewer at Envato, and he is the curator at The Minimal Office. First of all, thank you for taking your time for the interview Rich. Let’s start with the basics. Could you tell us a bit more about your background and how your life led you to WordPress? How did you start to code and design? Do you have formal education related to it? And what was your first job experience?
Thanks for having me Ana, it really is a pleasure. It’s fun and exciting to share a bit of who I am and what I enjoy doing. So let’s get right to it.
I studied marketing and leadership in school, which led me to work with a small web agency here in Dahlonega, Georgia. Soon after joining the team, I decided to learn the ins-and-outs of front-end web design so that I would become
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14959/wordpress-interview-rich-tabor




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/wordpress-interview-rich-tabor/

No comments:

Post a Comment