The WooCommerce 3.0.3 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel. This release fixes several issues we’ve had reported and found ourselves whilst monitoring the support forums. The full changelog is below.
= 3.0.3 – 2017-04-13 =
* Fix – Fixed an issue with variation tax-classes when set to ‘parent’. This made taxes apply on top of the tax inclusive price in certain setups.
* Fix – Escaped attribute translations in the cart.php template and bumped the template version to match.
* Fix – Corrected the display of refund dates on the order screen.
* Fix – Fixed the grouped product visibility check in the grouped.php template and bumped the template version to match.
* Fix – Fixed the sale badge display for grouped products.
* Fix – Added the itemReviewed structured data for product reviews to make it validate.
* Fix – Made the get_attribute method work on variation objects.
* Tweak – Turned off the deferred email sending by default which was added in 3.0. Whilst it does improve performance, there were compatibility problems on some servers. It can be enabled with a filter if desired.
* Dev – Added backtrace