Tuesday 11 April 2017

Dealing with Haters and the Stress They Cause


Entrepreneurship is hard. To run a successful business takes knowledge, skill, and money. It also takes a certain kind of personality to persist through the innumerable issues many entrepreneurs struggle with. Some business owners struggle financial risks, competition, failures, and more failures. Some struggle with the responsibility of providing for one’s family and employee’s families. There’s one more thing many business owners struggle with: hate. No one was talking much about this, but as our business grew, I found I was unprepared to deal with the increasing amount of hate mail and negative interactions happening online around our company and products.
I thought I was coping well, but in reality the stress was getting to me. Work wasn’t fun anymore, and the stress was bleeding into my personal life. I found myself more angry and quick tempered around my wife and kids.
I’m not alone. In conversations with other entrepreneurs, this topic of dealing with hate mail and negative communications often comes up. I notice some people are avoiding certain business models or business opportunities all together for fear of becoming a target of hate. Our community
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14835/dealing-with-haters-and-the-stress-they-cause




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/04/11/dealing-with-haters-and-the-stress-they-cause/

No comments:

Post a Comment