Wednesday 12 April 2017

The Importance of Generosity and Gratitude in Business – Zao.is WordPress Plugin and eCommerce Development


There are billions of books, articles, journals, and thoughts about how to run a successful business and be the most profitable. Search “run a good business” in Google and you get 441,000,000 hits. Clearly, a lot of people have a lot to say about this, yet there isn’t enough time in a lifespan to cover it all. While I’m by no means an expert in the business realm, I’m a small business employee and I have a tangible experience and perspective in the job market. So, naturally, I do have my own two cents on the subject. Generosity and gratitude can have one of the most profound effects on your business, beyond what is easily measurable.
I’m not the first person to value generosity and gratitude in business. I’m not going to convince you through research, metrics, and data on why generosity and gratitude are so important. You can look to In the Company of Givers and Takers and The Business Value of Gratitude for that. Instead, I want to share two stories on how they have directly impacted me. I’m sure my experience is not unique, and my hope is that you’ll be connected to your own experiences with generosity and gratitude.
Generosity
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14850/the-importance-of-generosity-and-gratitude-in-business-zao-is-wordpress-plugin-and-ecommerce-development




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/04/13/the-importance-of-generosity-and-gratitude-in-business-zao-is-wordpress-plugin-and-ecommerce-development/

No comments:

Post a Comment