Wednesday 12 April 2017

A quick interview with Ionut Neagu (Themeisle)


Hi could you tell us a little about yourself and background? I have a software engineer background, however a bad one, I have learned along the way that I have other passions and skills, so I have used my freelancing income as a developer to build what is today Codeinwp.com and ThemeIsle.com, where I am leading a team of 15+ people.
When did you first stumble upon WordPress?
I think it was on my first encounter with entrepreneurship as well, I have used WordPress to launch a poker blog. Later on I got more serious into it and started Codeinwp, from keyword research, I thought “psd to WordPress” is a specific and not hard to rank for keyword, so this how Codeinwp was born :).
What product / website of yours are you most proud of and why?
I rarely feel proud and when I do it is very short, there are always better things to do. I feel most proud about the company/culture and the team that we have built, because I would not have imagined before that it would be possible, product wise I am most proud about our free themes, both because they are great and that we can offer them for free.
Have you had any epic fails so far that you’d like to share with us?
I had a lot, my
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14841/a-quick-interview-with-ionut-neagu-themeisle




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/a-quick-interview-with-ionut-neagu-themeisle/

No comments:

Post a Comment